Vin'z JukeBox

Friday, July 18, 2008

Where It Twix Ice & ....Blood?

Hey, I'm back... Oh dear, getting really lazy with this blog.... looks like I'd better close it down sooon.... XD

Just went up to Genting last Saturday, after I a consultation with Chem teach, the whole thing was like a spur of the moment thing since I had the whole day to kill. I think the last time I went up there was half a year before the First World Block got finished and Daaeeemmmm! Things changed.

I met up with Chew in the morning at tbun(Kaki CC! XD), said he was driving up to genting in the afternoon so ftw, I tagged along. Picked up his "kai" sister at her house and we were on the highway. Lemme tell you, it is NOT fun sitting in the back seat if a speed maniac's car. Front seat fine, on the roof fine, but never EVR sit behind. This guy was driving on the highway at 140, cutting lanes and playing "cucuk" with people, and everytime he took a corner I would get momentarily strangled by my life line, the seatbelts.

If you were in the car with me it would probably sound sumthin like this:

Tyres: *Screeeeeeech*
ME: ARggggggHHHHH, *choke choke*
Would you SLOW DOWN, there are CARS in front!!
Chew: No need wan.....

And... he takes another corner.

ARRGggggGAAAAHHH!!!

Anyways, we reached the foot of the Genting hills from wangsa in record time, 35 minutes tops, and it only took us 20minutes+ to get up to the top.... I think we passed an EvoIX on the way... not really sure, I was too busy hanging on for my life.

Once we reached the top, I ran to one of the windows. Been a long time since I came here, so of course I gotta look at the view. Here's what it looks like:


I know it looks blury but bear with me, it's the best I can do with my phone...



I'm not gonna go into detail of anything we did that afternoon, not much to write about, though I can say that the BumCity in the First World Complex sells an exceeding amount of "jinjang" goods.... Furry boots, shiny shorts that look like they've been dipped in sparkles, leopard motive stuff, you get the picture.

When it was time to leave, Chew wanted to take a detour. This is where the Blood part of the title comes in. He said wanna go look at a place called Amber Court. Woot! Creepy much!

That place looks more like sumthing out of a horror movie than anything.

..mber cour...? Ftw!?


The unfinished horror movie set that is the Billion Court....


Is that blood...? =.= Side view if the building.

Well we never really went in that day, but if we really went, I sure spooky stuff would have happened... like that lights flickering, or voices without their owners. LOL! Nah, most probably the guard would've asked what the hell were we doin there.

Went to the Mushroom Farm after that, though the only mushrooms I saw were in packets ar in the BaKutTeh there.... For the full Farmy Barmy stuff and story, go to Chew's blog. That bugger's link is just on the side. Whelp... Too lazy to write anymore, so I'll pen off for now. Nap-time. Just Dance. Lady Gaga ft Colby O Donnis.

No comments: