Vin'z JukeBox

Saturday, July 19, 2008

For the Best...?

Hey Y'all.... Really emo now. So not much of a post today more to moping.

Let's start off with what happened this morning. My ex asked me out to go shopping with her... she was moving out to Klang as her new job's office is there. She said that she would be comin over at 10.30 but I ended up waiting for her in the morning sun till 11+. When I called to ask she said that she was still packing(She's moving tonite), that's when things started goin to shit.

Maybe it's bcoz of all the tension between us, or maybe I jealous, or... maybe I just miss the way things used to be between us... I don't know, but I just burst. Sent her msg saying she should fine some other friend to so shopping with her, and lots of cursing. On top of that, went she came over to talk it over I.... told her to "Fuck Off!". Yeah, those were my exact words, you can quote me if you want.

So yeah. That's what happened. Anyone reading this would probably think I'm the worlds biggest asshole right now, wouldn't blame ya, coz I think so too... People would also start screaming at me to tell her all this, but I don't think that would help anymore... Things have always been like a roller coaster for us, lots of ups and even more downs, break-ups and make-ups. And the reason was that we were so close to each other that we forgot how to live without each other. I can't even remember how many times we got back together a few days after saying we should be just friends.

And... everytime we broke up after that just brought more hurtful words and pain. So I decided to let it go, I can't bear to hurt her or see her cry anymore. It's ironic that two words could stop a relationship stone cold. Hahaha... Maybe this is for the best...?

This post is for me to get it out. I'll be deleting it on tomorrow nite. And if any of you know the girl I've been talking of, please keep this quite from her. Sorry by Buckcherry.

No comments: