Vin'z JukeBox

Friday, June 6, 2008

New post...

Hey, back again... sorry bout the no heads up on the BIG gap in posting dates... AS was all I could think about so I didn't even bother to go online, let alone blog. But... since it's gonna be over in a few days... (Thank Gawd!) I figured, what the hell... no time like the present, rite?

Well, since these few months, I've learn a coupla new things...

This I learned when I was over at a friends place, n they started surfing the web, we weren't really interested as there was an exam like 30 minutes away, that was... until we heard a guy yapping away like his ass was on fire, I mean, he talked non-stop on every video, most lasting from 5 to 10 minutes! No breath, no punctuations, not even a coma. Does that sound normal to you? Up to this point, you might be wondering what the hell is this prick blabbing about, what I'm blabbing about, my fellow homos(homo-sapiens, dat is) is the genius that is "Zero Punctuations"

Here's the scoop,
Zero Punctuation is a weekly video-review column by Croshaw produced for The Escapist. The series initially started after Croshaw produced two reviews for Fable and The Darkness, and uploaded it on YouTube, after which The Escapist contacted him and offered him a contract. Reviews are released every Wednesday, and every week's review is previewed on G4's X-Play the Tuesday before. That's rite... this guy is go good at it he's done the impossible. He's having a television program running previews of a freaking 5-minute review.

These are a few pics n clips I've found to be... amusing...

Mario
Keep mario away from the good china...

Photobucket
Betcha wondering wots down there... "hyuk hyuk"

Here's a review of a personal favourite of mine, Painkiller, enjoy!


Oh, and here's the website if you want more:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/

Next time.

No comments: