Vin'z JukeBox

Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Beginning A New.... Blog!

Hello there, fellow friends, strangers, and unknown lifeforms! ^^ It's been awhile since I posted on any blog(No, I didn't forget bout them...), miss me!?


Life's been a heck of a ride recently, with AS comin' up in like.... a month. My com broke down 3 times in a row. (maybe downloading 3 movies while playing RO wasn't such a good idea...), Facebook's the only online social commu I keep up with nowadays, so if anyone who uses facebook, gimme a poke. Anyways! I'm now officially single.(Yup, dumped. *sob sob*) Not sure I'm ready or not for a new relationship but all gals are welcome to try! ( Haha... sigh.) As they say, the first cut cuts deepest.



But what am I moaning about!? I have one heck of a long road ahead of me! College, friends and who could forget DoTA? Hehe... lotsa stuff to keep me occupied till the next big thing in my life comes along, be it a car, my A-levels cert or my first big fat paycheck. =p


Life's what we make of it rite? Thus the new title of my blog: stay calm, even in the most insane choas: whatever may be happening around you, even if everything is shot to hell. Take a moment, take a deep breath and just move on. On that note, I would like to welcome everyone to my new blog, stay awhile, relax, you could grow to like it.

No comments: